From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of David Eisner
Sent: 09 May 2007 18:24
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Accessing gdb console in CDT.

Hi.  I was wondering if it's possible to access the gdb console in CDT.
I saw this in the (old, as it turns out) FAQ:

  "... The console can be flipped into gdb mode (see the "Show Debugger
Console" button in the debugger view which does this)..." [1]

However, I can't find that button.  An old reply on this list mentions
flipping through the available consoles in the debugger view, but I
don't see an entry for the debugger.

Is it possible to do this still? I'm using Eclipse M7 (Version: 3.3.0,
Build id: I20070503-1400) and CDT 4.0.0.200705021527.

Thanks.

-David

[1]
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextools.cgi/cdt-home/user/faq.html#deb