AW: [cdt-dev] Includes and languages

Mikhail,

>All configuration-unaware parts of the CDT (including the CModel and CView)
>are using settings from the configuration that can be specified via the
>"Build Configuration" for the indexer group of the "C/C++
General"->"Indexer" property page.

I know the indexer (references, outline, searching) has a special build
configuration.

I didn't know the includes are based on the __indexer__ configuration, too.
Included folders are independent of the indexer settings, aren't they ?
Maybe it would be a better choice to show the included folders of the active
build configuration instead.

Binaries do _not_ seem to be based on the indexer configuration but on the
active build configuration - which I think is better. (Wouldn't it even make
sense to list ALL binaries of the project, not only those of a certain
configuration ? Right now binaries of non-active configurations appear as
"unknown" files).

Thanks

Sascha

Back to the top