[cdt-dev] CDT 3.1.2 Parser, templates and bindings

Hi everybody!

I don't know if this is the right place to make this question or maybe
it's a dumb one. Sorry if that's the case.

I'm using the CDT internal parser (plugin version: 3.1.2) to analyze
some code. I tried to obtain the binding for some method call but all
I get is a ProblemBinding.

The call has this form:

##############################

SCAknSettingItemArray* sarray = new SCAknSettingItemArray;
sarray->At(0)->SetEmptyItemText(SomeText);

###############################

And the .h file has this:

################################

template <class T>
class SCArrayFix  {
      public:
              T& at(int);
              friend class SCAknSettingItemArray;
      private:
              T elarray[];
};

template <class T>
class SCArrayPtr : public SCArrayFix<T*> {

};

template <class T>
class SCArrayPtrFlat : public SCArrayPtr<T>{

};

class SCAknSettingItemArray : public SCArrayPtrFlat<SCAknSettingItem> {
      public:
              SCAknSettingItemArray(int);
              void toString();

};

If I define the SCAknSettingItemArray extending directly the SCArrayFix class (
eg: class SCAknSettingItemArray : public SCArrayFix
<SCAknSettingItem*> ), everything works perfectly. Is it a bug? Am I
doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance and excuse me if the issue isn't clear enough.

Back to the top