RE: [cdt-dev] Call for rebuild of RC0

Oh, yeah. It's done. Thinks are looking good. I just demoed to my greater
team here and as long as you don't hit Advanced Settings in the create
project dialog, you're fine. But we are open for respins as long as
necessary, though I'd love to wrap it up on Wed.

I'm not sure if it matters what target you mark it as, as long as it has a
4.0 target so I can do the project report near the end.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems