Re: [cdt-dev] Call for rebuild of RC0

When is the respin?

I'm about to commit a patch but I need to know if I should mark the target
milestone as RC0 or M7.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             30/04/2007 09:46          [cdt-dev] Call for rebuild of RC0
             AM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hey gang,

I guess I?ll be first. The project templates for the hello world example
didn?t make it into the build. I have updated the build.properties file to
include them and will respin RC0.

BTW, don?t worry about changes you?ve made today, I?ll assume they?re all
good unless told otherwise.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems