AW: [cdt-dev] A few more build/project questions

Hi Wieant,

Thanks for your reply.

>Are you trying to dynamically change an option visible to the user?
>In that case perhaps bugzilla #161605 applies to your problem.
>Or do you just want to change some value in the generated command
>line. The latter should be possible by using your own commandline
>generator, this allows you to go through all tool options and change
>or filter out any option you'd like.

I have a visible option (string) and an invisible option (string). If the
user sets the visible option to an empty string my plugin will try to set
the value of the invisible option based on external settings (some kind of
auto-mode). The external settings might change so I have to check/change the
value of invisible option every time CDT tries to generate the command flags
(during build or in the UI). I probably shoud have said command flags
instead of command line. I guess the command line generator is not exactly
what I am looking for.

Sascha

Back to the top