Re: [cdt-dev] A few more build/project questions

> - Build options: Is there a way to dynamically provide option values? Right
> now I've implemented an IoptionApplicability calculator. Since the
> calculator gets called before any command line generation I use this
> interface to update option values if required. This works well in most
> cases, but not always because the caller of the calculator has a copy of the
> old value.
> So...is there a recommended way for providing dynamic option values or at
> least changing values right before CDT needs them for command line
> generation ?

Sascha,

Are you trying to dynamically change an option visible to the user?
In that case perhaps bugzilla #161605 applies to your problem.
Or do you just want to change some value in the generated command
line. The latter should be possible by using your own commandline
generator, this allows you to go through all tool options and change
or filter out any option you'd like.

Regards,
  Wieant

Back to the top