[cdt-dev] Crazying CDT

CDT is very very unsafe and crazy
why did CDT delete permanently my project ?
I wanted just to exclude the project in the workspace but don't delete content files under the project.
In C/C++ Project view, right-click the project to be excluded  and select Delete
 then CDT prompt me wheather delete contents  or not in Confirm Project Delete Message box,
yeah, it's right, I selected second option as 'Do not delete contents'
Oh My God !!, unfortunately CDT completely deleted the files in the project.
Programmer should can delete or just exclude contents of a project in needs.
I strongly suggest this.
I hope for CDT to improve as the best IDE.

My Eclipse and CDT version is :
CDT lastest CDT2.0 M6
Eclipse: 3.3M6 Europa

thank you.