[cdt-dev] Access to selected configurations in Project Wizard

Hi All,

We have integrated our cross-toolchain IDE with Eclipse 3.2.1 and CDT 3.1.1.

Currently, I am analyzing what changes needs to be done to convert my old plug-ins to match it with CDT 4.0. I have Eclipse 3.3M6 and CDT 4.0 on my machine.

In the original C/C++ project wizards we have added few custom pages which display some option values for selection like target type etc.

To manipulate these options on the wizard pages I require the currently selected configurations on the previous page i.e. the tv’s checkedElements from the CConfigWizardPage. Currently the checkedElements i.e. (configuration list) is not accessible.

Is there any way to access the list of selected configurations from CConfigWizardPage?

Regards,

Rekha

Back to the top