[cdt-dev] Re: How do you checkout a specific version with CVS?

Ray Hurst wrote:
I have been using PVCS for so many years that I thought they were all the same. I tried checking out a specific version from the CDT and it would only let me get the latest files.

How do I get the Eclipse CVS to checkout a specific version of the CDT?
Ray

I don't know if it was the correct thing to do but I ended up going into the Team menu item.

Team->Switch to another Branch or Version...
Selected version I wanted and it seems to work.

Ray

Back to the top