RE: [cdt-dev] FW: Google Summer of Code

Emanuel,
as said before contributions are welcome! The best way to start a contribution is by discussing the intended work on bugzilla. There may be other opinions on how things should be done. For sure I want to engage in discussions on this and all the community has a right to do so as well. Please make sure you talk to us about your plans in bugzilla.

Markus.