Re: [cdt-dev] FW: Google Summer of Code

Hi,

we have allready done some refactoring work and are currently working on a
better comment-handling and are preparing our refactoring work to contribute
it as soon as the next release train starts. We've done some of the needed
basic like code generation, comment-handling and preprocessor related work,
so it would be great if we could coordinate our work with the SOC-work.

We can also support these studens with our knowledge and experience.

regards
Emanuel
Emanuel Graf                               e-mail: egraf@xxxxxx
Institut fuer Software
Hochschule fuer Technik Rapperswil
Oberseestrasse 10
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)       phone:  +41 55 222 46 22