RE: [cdt-dev] CDT refactoring support Google SoC project

Hi Robert,
currently none of the CDT-committers is working on refactoring so contributions towards that will be welcome.

There is a need for discussions on how to get this right. And if you want to contribute you best start a discussion on what you intend to do on bugzilla. I'll be happy to participate.
Markus.