Re: [cdt-dev] Can I change my compiler in CDT?

Can your eclipse launcher see your path?
Try launching eclipse from the command line and see if that works.

...Beth
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
T.J.Watson Research Center
Lexington, KY 40511

             Douglas Macdonald
             <mm2ps@xxxxxxxx.u
             k>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             cdt-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject