[cdt-dev] Can I change my compiler in CDT?

Hi,

I tried thsi message in the newcomers newsgroup and
was refered to eclipse.tools.cdt newsgroup. I hope you
can help.

I'm working in Linux and experimenting with a standard
make c project in Eclipse. I would like to change
compilers for this project.

I  have, naively, tried changing my makefile from
CC=gcc (which seems to work)

CC=arm-none-eabi-gcc

but I get:

arm-none-eabi-gcc -o hello hello.c
make: arm-none-eabi-gcc: Command not found

Now, this is on my system PATH, and I can compile from
the command line.

Any guidance, especially towards relevant
documentation would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Douglas