RE: [cdt-dev] New Project model check-in

>From the minutes of the last call:

"The Project Model work will be held off until after M5. An updated patch
will be posted next week. If no vetoes, it can be committed as soon as M5
has been declared."

The patch has been updated a couple of times. I don't recall any vetoes. M5
is about to be declared any second. We can't afford to wait any longer.
Let's bite the bullet and get this done.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member