RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.1.2 is Now Available

I am currently recommending you build it from CVS.

I do build the testing feature and it is used to generate the JUnit results
you see on the build page. But I don't really have the time to support it
for general use.

The theory goes, if you are running the testing feature, then you must be
working on a patch, in which case you are working out of CVS anyway. :)

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member