------------------------------
From: Derek Morris <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mikhail,
Thanks for the information. However, I that this should be made more easily
available from the website - or even in the download. Not everybody who uses CDT
is going to have the experience to make a Bugzilla query. At least, make the
query directly available from the website.

--
Derek

Mikhail Khodjaiants wrote:
> Derek,

> You can search Bugzilla for all CDT bugs with the target milestone 3.1.2.

> Mikhail
>
> ________________________________
>
> ïÔ: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx ÏÔ ÉÍÅÎÉ Derek Morris
> ïÔÐÒÁ×ÌÅÎÏ: óÂ, 17.02.2007 17:11
> ëÏÍÕ: CDT General developers list.
> ôÅÍÁ: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.1.2 is Now Available
>
> Doug,
>
> Is there *any* information on what's new/bugs fixed etc? I've searched the Wiki,
> the CDT home page and the install, but not found anything. Is there, at least, a
> fixed buglist somewhere - that can be posted?
>
> Thanks
> --
> Derek
>

> Doug Schaefer wrote:
>> Hey gang,
>>

>> I am proud to announce that CDT 3.1.2 is now available for download. A
>> search through bugzilla shows an impressive 101 bugs fixed in this
>> release. The biggest one from my perspective is the change in the
>> indexer from using memory mapped files (which doesn't scale well on
>> Windows) to normal files. I'm sure everyone has their own favorites.
>>

>> More information (not much more) is available on the CDT web site:
>> http://www.eclipse.org/cdt
>>

>> Cheers and thank you all!
>>
>> Doug Schaefer, //QNX Software Systems///
>> //Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member///

Back to the top