Re: HA: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.1.2 is Now Available

In fact, I have just added the query to the Wiki... Perhaps not the best place, but at least there is something there!

--
Derek

Derek Morris wrote:
Mikhail,

Thanks for the information. However, I that this should be made more easily available from the website - or even in the download. Not everybody who uses CDT is going to have the experience to make a Bugzilla query. At least, make the query directly available from the website.

Back to the top