RE: [cdt-dev] ANTLR

I've been in regular touch with Terence Parr. He is planning on releasing
his book and V3 at the same time in March. Once that is done I'll put it
through IPzilla. The IP team at Eclipse is overloaded with Europa items, so
I'm not sure when this would all pan out.

I am still planning on doing my C# work with ANTLR but that's on hold until
CDT 4.0 is done. I tried LPG and ran into all the old headaches I did when I
worked in bison, yuck...

I think that's about all I can say at this time.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member