Re: RE: [cdt-dev] CDT-Windows (MSVC)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:21:43 -0500
Von: Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>
An: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC:
Betreff: RE: [cdt-dev] CDT-Windows (MSVC)

> This is all still under development, so some are bugs and some are things
> that aren't done yet.
>
> - nullVC - which version of MSVC are you using? Currently I only have
> support for the new Windows SDK, which has the latest 2005 version. Please
> raise a bug on this one. I will probably need the registry keys that point
> to the MSVC install if it's something I don't have access to.

Well, its MSVS2003 at work here, but at home I have the same problem with MSVC2005Express.

> - We never had a mingw target. The GNU on Windows target was really
> cygwin,
> as evidenced by adding cygwin/bin to the path. I have a new MinGW target
> in
> the separate mingw feature in the works. I will also likely factor out the
> cygwin target into it's own feature and then have multiple CDT features
> for
> Windows. I think...

Hmm, then I probably adapted this myself before.
I can hardly wait for the MinGW feature. ;)

> - Thanks for the compliments on 4.0. The team has been working hard to
> clean
> up bugs and solidify the features.

BTW, if someone could point me how to add a bug according to the new syntax highlighter.

I just encountered:

typedef void (*FCT_FuncType)(int);  <-- FCT_FuncType highlighted as user type

FCT_FuncType  fct_Action;           <-- FCT_FuncType not highlighted,  just plain text