RE: [cdt-dev] CDT-Windows (MSVC)

This is all still under development, so some are bugs and some are things
that aren't done yet.

- nullVC - which version of MSVC are you using? Currently I only have
support for the new Windows SDK, which has the latest 2005 version. Please
raise a bug on this one. I will probably need the registry keys that point
to the MSVC install if it's something I don't have access to.

- We never had a mingw target. The GNU on Windows target was really cygwin,
as evidenced by adding cygwin/bin to the path. I have a new MinGW target in
the separate mingw feature in the works. I will also likely factor out the
cygwin target into it's own feature and then have multiple CDT features for
Windows. I think...

- Thanks for the compliments on 4.0. The team has been working hard to clean
up bugs and solidify the features.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member