Re: [cdt-dev] MBS question

This is defined in org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.gnu.ui/plugin.xml.

In your MBS definition, you use the superClass attribute to inherit the settings. An example for a C compiler could be:

    <tool
      command='my-own-gcc'
      id='my.own.gcc'
      name='My Own C Compiler'
      superClass='cdt.managedbuild.tool.gnu.c.compiler'

HTH
--
Derek

Stéphane ANCELOT wrote:
hi,

I played with toolchain creation.

However, I would like to know how to inherit the existing "tool settings" of the available gnu linux toolchain provided as default with eclipse.

Or may be where can i find it in order to copy it in my toolchain plugin.xml file.

I need to do my custom toolchain, because I found you can manage configuration and create a new one derivated from existing one.
But this new configuration can not be replicated to other projects ...
Best Regards
Steph