[cdt-dev] MBS question

hi,

I played with toolchain creation.

However, I would like to know how to inherit the existing "tool settings" of the available gnu linux toolchain provided as default with eclipse.

Or may be where can i find it in order to copy it in my toolchain plugin.xml file.

I need to do my custom toolchain, because I found you can manage configuration and create a new one derivated from existing one.
But this new configuration can not be replicated to other projects ...
Best Regards
Steph

Back to the top