[cdt-dev] New Project Model description?

I see mention of a new project model about to be updated.

Is there a document around that describes the changes being made? I saw the post that described what was going to be in the patch, but not really the overall plan.

I would like to read about it, and in addition I am wondering if the managed builder is going to change in any significant way. And more specifically if the managed builder extension points will change.

Thanks for your consideration,

- Corey

--
Corey Ashford