[cdt-dev] recognizing object files

Hi,

I'm trying to add support for a new compiler toolchain. The compiler
produces object files which does not have the "standard" .o extension.
I would like for CDT to be able to recognize these files as object
files. I tried adding the following to my plugin.xml:

     <extension
           point="org.eclipse.core.runtime.contentTypes">
        <file-association
              content-type="org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.compiledObjectFile"
              file-extensions="x"/>
     </extension>

but it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

--
/Jesper

Back to the top