RE: [cdt-dev] Refactoring Support for CDT

Just a quick follow up to this. We're probably at the wrong point in the CDT
4.0 lifecycle to go deeply into this. We can look at adding features like
this for next year's CDT. I am already worried about whether we'll be able
to make our current set of plan items.

As well, CDT 4.0 will be Java 1.4 based. We've started down that path and I
think we've passed the point of no return.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member