RE: [cdt-dev] Windows Vista Support

It's hard to commit until we know how much work it'll be. I'm guessing it'll
be very little. It might even give us a chance to clean up the win32 core
fragment. I was playing with it today and I'm sure there are easier ways to
do some of this stuff.

At the least, it'll give me an excuse to get Vista installed onto my laptop
(assuming everything else, like vmware, continues to work that is) :).

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member