[cdt-dev] Windows Vista Support

I would like to start a discussion as to what our strategy is for support
of Vista.  Vista will be supported in Eclipse 3.3 and supposedly Eclipse
3.2.2 will be "Vista tolerant."  We have requests from other parts of IBM
that we match this support as they plan on supporting Vista as soon as the
platform does?

Are there any objections to committing to the support?  I can commit
resources to building and testing this.  The JNI libs might require an
update, depending, but we should be able to take care of this as well.

I need to get some Vista-worthy hardware lined up so we won't be able to do
anything until the new year.

Thoughts/comments?

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team