Von: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Doug Schaefer
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006 13:50
An: CDT General developers list.
Betreff: RE: [cdt-dev] Subversion

Thanks, for the great feedback. I'm with Chris on hating losing info on
rename. But I'm with Norbert and Mikhail on making sure we know what we're
getting into and to make sure Subversion is better, or at least isn't worse,
for every day activities.

BTW, Mikhail which client were you using. I've used Subversive from Polarion
(and apparently the winner of the Eclipse SVN project wars) and it seems
much better than Subclipse from Tigris. But then I've only used them to get
at source in repositories and haven't actually done real work with them.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top