RE: [cdt-dev] Subversion

A wise man once told me, "Change is good; you go first!"

--
JohnC

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/14/2006 07:49          RE: [cdt-dev] Subversion
             AM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Thanks, for the great feedback. I'm with Chris on hating losing info on
rename. But I'm with Norbert and Mikhail on making sure we know what we're
getting into and to make sure Subversion is better, or at least isn't
worse,
for every day activities.

BTW, Mikhail which client were you using. I've used Subversive from
Polarion
(and apparently the winner of the Eclipse SVN project wars) and it seems
much better than Subclipse from Tigris. But then I've only used them to get
at source in repositories and haven't actually done real work with them.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member