Re: [cdt-dev] Nightlies and MacOS X/Intel

You're right. I just created an x86 directory under os/macosx and put the binaries there. Seems to work fine.

Greg

On Dec 13, 2006, at 10:32 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:

BTW, we probably don't need a new fragment. Simply updating the existing core.macosx one should be fine since we don't really specify which processor
we're using.

I'll need to look into how the PDE build config is specified, though.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

-----Original Message-----
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev- bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Craig Rasmussen
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:26 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Nightlies and MacOS X/Intel

On Dec 12, 2006, at 3:30 PM, Greg Watson wrote:

I have the binaries for macosx/x86 if someone wants to commit a new
fragment.

I also have made a binary for macosx/x86, but from the discussion of
a month ago, we were going to try and make a universal binary.  I
haven't taken the time yet to track down how Apple makes the
universal binaries.

Cheers,
Craig