[cdt-dev] 'Product' name for base Eclipse, in Bugzilla?

Hi,

I am wanting to add a feature request, in regards the "External Tools" option, and I believe this is part of the core Eclipse, but I am not sure what 'product'
this would be reported against. Can anyone tell me?

FYI the feature request is to ask for a 'Build' tab for the 'Program' external tools, in much the same way as 'Ant Build' 'Build' tab, since it is annoying to have the project built before the program external tool is run - in our case
we need to be able to build an external library, on which our project
depends.

Andre

Back to the top