[cdt-dev] Missing tags on CDT projects?

I've been trying to figure out why I am not seeing any CVS tags on the CDT projects. I'm trying to determine if something has changed or am I just looking in the wrong place.

When I look at :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.cdt and try to refresh the tags on it or any of the projects contained inside of it (for example, all/org.eclipse.cdt), I get a dialog that pops up and says that no tags were found during a shallow search and then asks me if I want to do a deep search. So I tell it to do a deep search, and it still doesn't find anything.

So at this point, I'm only able to check out the projects as HEAD.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your consideration,

- Corey

--