[cdt-dev] Local history ignoring derived files.

Hi all,

We have customer who is concerned about the size of his Local History cache.
He has noticed that derived files are being stored in the local history. He
is using a managed make project.

I've done a bit of investigation and haven't found any way of setting an
ignore filter to exclude these files from local history. But I have noticed
that the files in the output (bin) directory of the Eclipse plug-ins we have
created aren't in the local history.

Is there something PDE is doing that CDT is not with regards to derived files
and local history ?

regards,
Adam
--