[cdt-dev] commandLineGenerator in CDT 3.1

Hi,

  I have a class that implements the 'IManagedCommandLineGenerator' interface & has customized code for the 'generateCommandLineInfo()' method.

With CDT 3.0, a tool attribute, "commandLineGenerator" was visible in the PDE.
However, in CDT3.1, I don't see such an attribute.
How should I add my own commandLine generator for the tools?

Another difference I'm seeing in CDT 3.1 -
When I right-mouse-click on a 'tool' element, the only visible options are 'Generic' & 'extension'.
Why don't I see options like 'inputType', outputType, optionCategory, option, etc.

Have I done something incorrectly while migrating to Eclipse 3.2 + CDT 3.1 ?

This is making development difficult, please help.

Thanks,
Delicia.

Back to the top