[cdt-dev] RE: [cdt-debug-dev] CDI Update Stack Frame

Doug,

In our debugger we didn’t propagate the suspend event in Eclipse until we got the stack frame changed event from our back end and cached all stack frames.

We had to introduce a little state machine for that. Hated -> Stack List Ready -> Running.

Also, in rare case when we wanted some stuff updated while the target was suspended we were firing resume and then immediately suspend.

These two things worked for us on Eclipse 3.1 and 3.2.

Again, we were implementing CDI interfaces.

Regards

Dobrin