[cdt-dev] Determining build operation completion

Greetings,
I am working on a plug-in that (re)builds a CDT project and then performs some additional work once the build process is complete.  Presently I busy-wait for the executable file, to make sure that the build operation is complete, because the build functions return before the build is finalized.  Currently I am using IProject's .build function for building managed make projects and IMakeTarget's .build function to build managed make projects.  If someone could point me toward a more appropriate way of making sure that a given CDT build operation has finished (or failed) I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Wyatt Spear

Back to the top