[cdt-dev] C/C++ Short Tutorials Wanted for EclipseCon 2007

Hey gang,

We (C/C++ Development) have two slots allocated for Short Tutorials. Submissions for the Tutorials are due on November 1, i.e. next Wednesday. Please volunteer to help promote the CDT at these. In particular it would be nice to have a tutorial on integrating with the Managed Build System, or the DOM, or any part of the CDT. I have already submitted a proposal on setting up projects for use with the CDT. But if we can get a couple more that are even better, we can go with them.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead