[cdt-dev] turned off indexer in many cdt-core tests

Hi,
yesterday I had strange problems running the full cdt-core test suite.
When it came to the point where the PDOM tests are run, it timed out
waiting for the indexer.

I found out that the problem came from the fact that many test-cases
create projects that trigger the indexer. Because many of those projects
are not deleted the indexer keeps working on them.

That's why I changed a lot of the test cases to turn off the indexer.

Markus.

Back to the top