[cdt-dev]: How to implement scrolling hover help?

I have recently created hover help for my editor. I cannot figure out how to set it up so one can focus the hover help using F2 and scroll within it in the cases where the amount of text is too large for the default hover help window size. The Java editor does this but it isn't apparent to me what it had to do to set this feature up.

Can anybody point me to the appropriate information?

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top