Re: [cdt-dev]: How to implement scrolling hover help?

Vivian did a fix for the CDT hover help for Bugzilla 48208.  I'll email you
a copy of the patch directly so you can see what she did and potentially
use it in your own editor.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Jeff Johnston
             <jjohnstn@redhat.
             Sent by:                  cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             cdt-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [cdt-dev]: How to implement
             24/10/2006 04:56          scrolling hover help?
             PM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

I have recently created hover help for my editor.  I cannot figure out
how to set it up so one can focus the hover help using F2 and scroll
within it in the cases where the amount of text is too large for the
default hover help window size.  The Java editor does this but it isn't
apparent to me what it had to do to set this feature up.

Can anybody point me to the appropriate information?

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.