RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Plan

It was for a "universal" binary.  And yes, the platform already has x86
support.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             24/10/2006 01:41          RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Plan
             PM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

I have much less fear and would be happy to apply the patch if someone
promises to test a build that contains it.

The one question that I do have is whether you are producing a "universal"
binary which will run on both ppc and x86 or whether we need to have two
different fragments. Does the Platform have x86 support already (I guess it
must or you wouldn't have gotten that far).

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com