[cdt-dev] Re: Debugging C/C++ Indexer problems

Hi Norbert & James,

Thanks for the suggestions.
I'll need to change quite a bit to make the plugin debuggable.
For that matter, I haven't written my own class for the Scanner Info Provider, I'm using the one available in CDT.

My plugin contains:
<extension
         id="MyScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile"
         name="My ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile"
         point="org.eclipse.cdt.make.core.ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile">
      <scannerInfoCollector
            class="org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.scannerconfig.DefaultGnuWinScannerInfoCollector"
            scope="project"/>
      <scannerInfoProvider providerId="specsFile">
         <run
               arguments="-E -P -v -dD ${plugin_state_location}/${specs_file}"
               class="org.eclipse.cdt.make.internal.core.scannerconfig2.GCCSpecsRunSIProvider"
               command="Mygcc"/>
         <scannerInfoConsoleParser
               class="org.eclipse.cdt.make.internal.core.scannerconfig.gnu.GCCSpecsConsoleParser"
               compilerCommands="Mygcc,Myg++"/>
      </scannerInfoProvider>
</extension>

James, I don't see the *.sc files in the mentioned directory. It just contains blank files (specs.c & specs.cpp).
Have I missed out on defining some variable?

Thanks again!
Delicia.
P.S. I must mention that the plugin(s) is packaged as a product.