Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 01:28:50 -0700
From: "James Blackburn" <jamesb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Debugging C/C++ Indexer problems
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Delicia,

Try and have a look at whether the Includes and Symbols are being
discovered from your colleagues' make output.  They're stored in
.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.make.core/<project>.sc & the
associated <project>_scd.mk scanner generated make file.

Entries picked up by the scanner look like:
<option key="-D" value="MY_VAR=FOO"/>
If they have then made it through the scanner discovery make system,
you'll get an equivalent line:
<siItem kind="SYMBOL_DEFINITION" value="MY_VAR=FOO"/>

Cheers,
James