[cdt-dev] Re: Moving CDT 4.0 to Java 1.5

john.cortell@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
[snip]
Since it's been declared that everyone has veto power, I think it's not unreasonable for someone to submit a counter-argument. If this was a majority vote, I would have kept quiet and let the tally speak for itself. I'll also refrain from any further debate on this subject.

I think I misunderstood the voting here. I did not mean to veto the move 1.5.0, just to vote no if there is a majority vote. Because I'm pretty new to the Eclipse platform, I don't have a strong enough feel about this to request a veto.

- Corey

--
Corey Ashford
Software Engineer