Von: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Chris Recoskie
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. September 2006 01:02
An: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [cdt-dev] Web Conference for the Summit

Here is the info... I am only scheduling the first day for now.  I will
schedule more as we need it based on demand.  I *highly* recommend that
everyone install and test the client ahead of time.  I think you have to
sign up for an account on IBM's website before you can sign in.

PREPARE FOR THE WEB CONFERENCE

   Customers, business partners and vendors:

   + When joining the web conference, you will be asked for an IBM ID and
password.
     - To verify an existing IBM ID and password, please visit
http://www.ibm.com/account/profile
       to ensure valid sign in credentials and review your registration
information.
     - If you need a new IBM ID and password, visit
http://www.ibm.com/account/profile/us?page=reg
       to register. The ID should be active for usage on
http://www.ibm.com/collaboration/collaboratenow
       within 10 minutes of submission.

   + If this is your first IBM Web Conference, attend the special "test"
meeting to
     make sure that you can join easily.  Please visit
http://www.ibm.com/collaboration/collaboratenow
     and click "test meeting"

   + To join the conference, a Windows 2000 or Windows XP computer is
required.

   IBM employees:

   + Please use your w3.ibm.com intranet ID and password.

   + If this is your first IBM Web Conference, attend the special "test"
meeting to
     make sure that you can join easily.  Please visit
http://w3.ibm.com/e-meetings/webconferences
     and click "Connectivity Test"

JOIN THE WEB CONFERENCE

   1) Join the conference up to 15 minutes prior to 9/19/2006 9:00 AM (UTC
-4)
   2) Direct your web browser to the following URL:
https://www.ibm.com/collaboration/webconferences/meetingdetails.jsp?meetingId=CB078EE1040B4D72222FA3DCB7F2B515

   3) When asked, enter your user name and password.  Customers use your
IBM ID.
   4) When prompted, enter the web conference password:  ecl1pse

  Additional web conference details:

      Conference name:    CDT Conference
      Password:           ecl1pse
      Start time:         9/19/2006 9:00 AM (UTC -4)
      Duration:           8h 0m
      IBM Confidential?   No
      Meeting Manager:    recoskie@xxxxxxxxxx
      Moderator:          recoskie@xxxxxxxxxx
      Tools:              Whiteboard, Screen sharing, Public chat, Send web
page, Polling
      Attachments:        None