Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:41:30 +0530
From: "Sanchali G. Kshirsagar" <sanchalik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Order of tool invocation
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Delicia,

I think you will have to extend MBS using extension point
org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions and keep rest of
classes same and add your tool (toolABC) to it. You will have to add
this tool before the compiler so that the MakeFileGenerator will create
a new target for your .cla files.

Regards
-Sanchali