Von: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Sennikovsky, Mikhail
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. September 2006 11:43
An: CDT General developers list.
Betreff: RE: [cdt-dev] PathEntryUtil should honor cygwin absolute paths

I guess the logic of path conversion should reside in the Build System, but not in the Path Entry mechanism, since it’s the build system who knows what tool-chain is being used and how the tool-chain treats path information. The Path Entry in its turn should work with OS paths as it does now.

So I propose making the enhancement in the Build System if necessary to properly convert the include path information when calculating path entries.

Mikhail

Back to the top