From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Mittwoch, 30. August 2006 19:42
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] JUnit failures

Hey gang,

Just a reminder to please check the JUnit results, or even better run the JUnit tests. I notice now that a few more are failing in the nightly/weekly builds. As always, the builds are at: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/ with the JUnit results available as a link in each build’s build page.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer

QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead